Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried beef with shimeji mushrooms recipe. To cook stir fried beef with shimeji mushrooms you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms:
- Take 1 pack of shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 kg of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- Get of Oyster sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (minced).
Steps to make Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms:
- Marinade the beef with soy sauce and pepper for at least 45 minutes..
- In a on stick pan, place about two tablespoons of olive oil..
- Place the minced garlic into the pan until golden brown. Then pan fry the beef (both sides) until brown. Set aside..
- Place the mushrooms in the same pan and add some salt and pepper. Take note that the mushrooms tend to be watery. Keep cooking and stirring until liquid has almost evaporated..
- Add the beef into the mushrooms and continue to stir..
- Place some oyster sauce according to preference. You may also add some salt and pepper while stirring..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.