Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bafle and brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bafle and brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bafle and brinjal curry recipe. To cook bafle and brinjal curry you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bafle and brinjal curry:
- You need 250 gms of Brinjals.
- You need 2 tbspn of Garlic crushed in red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tspn of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of tspn Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of tspn Turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 3-4 cups of Hot water.
- Provide of Bafle.
- Take 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sooji.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tspn Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 sachet of ENO.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Bafle and brinjal curry:
- Wash brinjals and cut along with it's stem..
- Crush garlic with red chilli powder and keep it aside.
- Take oil in a pan add garlic red chilli paste and saute..
- Add chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt and mix well. Add brinjals and hot water and cook with lid covered for 10 mins..
- Slightly mash brinjals and cover lid for 5 mins. Ready to serve..
- Bafle- make a hard dough of 2 cup wheat flour and sooji 1/2 cup, ajwain, salt, turmeric powder and ENO 1 sachet..
- Make round big balls and flatten them.
- Steam for 20 mins or for 3 whistles in a greased vessel in cooker.
- Cut them to 4 parts and deep fry after they cool down..
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Bafle and brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.