Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hawaiian baked beans recipe. To make hawaiian baked beans you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- You need 2 cans (15 oz.) of great northern beans.
- Use 4 oz. of crushed pineapple, in 100% juice & undrained.
- Prepare 4 oz. of pineapple tidbits, in 100% juice & undrained.
- You need 4 oz. of ham steak, cubed (or other cooked ham).
- Provide 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/4 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp. of sriracha.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, ground ginger.
Steps to make Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8" baking pan and set aside. Drain both of the cans of beans in a colander and rinse them thoroughly with cold water..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, sriracha, liquid smoke, cornstarch and seasonings. Then stir in the crushed pineapple and it's juices, the pineapple tidbits and it's juices and the diced ham steak. Stir in the beans until it's all incorporated..
- Pour the bean mixture into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. Once its done, remove it from the oven and let it sit to thicken for 5-10 minutes, then serve..
If you find this Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.