Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for New England Fish Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect New England Fish Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to New England Fish Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to new england fish bake recipe. You can have new england fish bake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare New England Fish Bake:
- You need 4 medium of red potatoes, you can peel or leave skins on.
- Provide 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips, I used the food processor to crush. I also used bacon and cheddar flavored but any flavor you like will be good.
- Get 3/4 cup of cream I used heavy but half and half can be used.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of cod fillets or any white fish.
Steps to make New England Fish Bake:
- Place potatos in a saucepan and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, cover and cook until tender about 15 to 20 minutes.Drain and cool slightly.
- Slice potatos 1/8 inch thick and arrange in single layer in a well buttered shallow baking dish, top potatos with the onion and garlic,sprinkle with half the pepper and half the parmesan cheese. Pour half the cream over potatoes. Place fish on top potatos pour lemon juice on fish then add remaing pepper and parmesan cheese, pour remaing cream over fish. Evenly apply crushed potato chips on top of fisk..
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
If you find this New England Fish Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.