Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Pares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pares recipe. You can cook beef pares using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Pares:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef cut into 1 cm cubes (brisket, flank, or short rib).
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of thumb ginger, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 tbsp of peppercorns.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of five spice powder or one more star anise.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of shaoxing wine (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn starch or flour.
Instructions to make Beef Pares:
- In a cooking pot, cover the beef with water, and bring to a boil for five to ten minutes or until the meat is no longer red. Rinse the beef and the pot to remove all of the scum..
- Add enough water back into the pot to cover the meat, and mix in the garlic, onion, ginger, star anise, peppercorns, bay leaf, five-spice powder, soy sauce, vinegar, and shaoxing wine (if using). Bring to a boil under medium heat. Mix in sugar. Reduce heat to low, and simmer gently until the meat is tender, roughly two hours..
- When the onions have become transparent, taste the broth, and add in salt until the desired level of saltiness is achieved..
- When the meat is tender, dissolve the corn starch or flour in 2 tbsp. of water. Stir into the broth, bring to a boil, and then return to a simmer until the broth thickens slightly, about five minutes..
- To serve, take 1 cup of rice (garlic fried rice is usual, but plain steamed rice will do) and place several pieces of beef on top. Drizzle generously with broth, and garnish with toasted garlic and scallions. Usual condiments that go with this are soy sauce with calamansi (toyomansi), and chilli garlic paste..
If you find this Beef Pares recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.