Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom Green peas curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Green peas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Green peas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom green peas curry recipe. To cook mushroom green peas curry you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Green peas curry:
- Take 1 cup of Green peas.
- You need 1 cup of Button mushrooms Sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of potatoes Diced.
- Use 2 of Green chili.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 cups of tomatoes Diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic Minced.
- Use 2 tsps of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1 – 2 tbsps of Cashew paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder Red.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsps of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 4 – 5 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Coconut oil / veg oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of cilantro Chopped leaves.
Instructions to make Mushroom Green peas curry:
- Heat some oil in a pan..
- Pop some mustard seeds and curry leaves in the oil..
- Add the minced garlic,1 tsp ginger garlic paste and once golden brown add the diced tomatoes..
- Sprinkle some salt and turmeric and saute tomatoes till thoroughly cooked..
- Add the spice powders and saute well till oil separates from the masala..
- Grind some skinless cashews with heavy cream to make a thick cashew paste..
- Add this cashew paste into the masala and mix well..
- Now add the vegetables and let them cook for about 5 mins..
- Garnish with some cilantro and serve hot..
If you find this Mushroom Green peas curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.