Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gourd kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourd kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gourd kofta curry recipe. To make gourd kofta curry you only need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gourd kofta curry:
- Take of For kofta.
- Take 250 gm of gourd or lokey.
- Provide 1/2 cup of besan or gram flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of For curry.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of black cardamom.
- Use 2 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 2 of onoins.
- Provide 4 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of curd.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of fennel powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of malai or cream.
Steps to make Gourd kofta curry:
- First, we grate the gourd finely.now we add all ingredients for kofta. add soda also. Mix properly altogether..
- Now heat and grease a appam bartan, put 1 tbsp better in every mold. Bake it properly. Make all like this..
- Now on other side while making kofta, grind the onion and tomato separately..
- Heat a kadhai or wok, add oil, let it heat then add cumin,bay leaf, cardamom, asafoetida to crackle it..
- Now add onion, add gin garlic paste and saute it 2 minutes,then add tomato paste and cook. Add all spices cover it for a minut on low flame. When it realise oil then add curd and stir spoon continuously..
- Now add water and boil it. Add kofta and cook 5 minutes. Add malai or cream for better taste..
- Garnish coriander leaves. Serve it with roti parantha naan.
If you find this Gourd kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.