Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Curry Puff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Curry Puff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's curry puff recipe. You can have kanya's curry puff using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kanya's Curry Puff:
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of filling.
- Provide 1 cup of mix diced vegetables,onion,pumpkin,potato,carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 of coriander roots.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
Steps to make Kanya's Curry Puff:
- Make puff ,mix flour,eggs,oil,knead by hand ,when it done cover with towel let it set for 15 mins ,after that devide into small pieces equally ,cover with towel.
- Blend coriander roots,black pepper,garlic.
- Dice vegetables.
- In sauce pan on medium heat,brown coriander mixtures with olive oil,in this step you can add meat like chicken or pork,then add vegetables,add some coconut milk ,cook until vegetables are soft.
- Seasoning,add all coconut milk ,let it simmer until thicken,stir frequently,heat off,let it cool.
- To wrap,follow steps pics,spread one pastry by finger,add filling in the middle,fold flour up,then twist the edge carefully,repeat until finish ,cover each puff with towel to protect from dry.
- Deep fried or bake ( brush egg wash before bake ) until golden,serve this with plum sauce,thai sweet chili sauce ,or any sauce you like :).
- I make it vegetarian,you can add chicken,pork,or fish if you like too.
If you find this Kanya's Curry Puff recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.