Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Oat Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Oat Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Oat Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple oat muffins recipe. To make apple oat muffins you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Oat Muffins:
- Use 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of apple pie spice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Provide 2/3 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind).
- Provide 3/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Provide 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of large granny smith apple, grated.
- Provide of Turbinado sugar, for optional topping.
Steps to make Apple Oat Muffins:
- Use a food processor to grind up the oats into oat flour. Then pour the oat flour out into a large bowl and add the apple pie spice, baking soda and salt to it. Whisk it all together and set it aside..
- In a seperate, large bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, milk, maple syrup, butter and vanilla extract until well combined..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and use a rubber spatula to fold it all together until just combined. Then fold in the shredded apple. The mix will seem quite wet. I let it sit while the oven heats..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a standard size 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners or grease them well. Fill the tins to the top with the muffin batter. Then, sprinkle a good pinch of turbinado sugar over each one..
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, before popping them out and letting them cool on wire racks..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days and enjoy!.
- You could also finely dice the apple instead of shredding it, for a different textured muffin..
If you find this Apple Oat Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.