Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crunchwrap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crunchwrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchwrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchwrap recipe. You can have crunchwrap using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crunchwrap:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/4 of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- Provide 4 of tostada shells.
- Use 4 of small tortillas.
- Prepare 4 of 10" tortillas.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Use of Shredded lettuce.
- Provide of Nacho cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of canola or vegetable oil.
Steps to make Crunchwrap:
- Combine all seasonings and mix..
- Add ground beef to a hot skillet and cook until there is no pink left..
- Add water and seasoning, stir. Set aside.
- Wash and small chop the tomatoes..
- Add 1/4 ground beef to the middle of a large tortilla, top with nacho cheese. Add a tostada shell on top and spread with sour cream, add lettuce and tomatoes. Top with small tortilla. Fold up the sides inwards..
- Add oil to a medium skillet. Add a crunchwrap face down, cook 1-2 each side and repeat. Enjoy!.
If you find this Crunchwrap recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.