Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer masala/spinach paneer curry recipe. You can cook palak paneer masala/spinach paneer curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry:
- Use 1 bunch of Palak/Spinach.
- Provide 1 pack of Curd cheese /Paneer.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare of ginger little.
- Get of onion 2 big.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide of fresh coconut little.
- Prepare 2 pods of garlic.
- Prepare of garam masala whole.
- Use pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take of oil.
- Take to taste of salt.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry:
- Heat oil in sauce pan.chop onion,garlic ginger and add to the oil and roast it till raw smell goes and onion turns little brown. Add whole garam masala and fresh grated coconut and fry them together till nice aroma comes. Remove from flame and allow it to cool.Once it is cool make smooth paste of this mixture nd keep it aside..
- Chop onion, green chilli and tomatoes and make coarse paste seperately..
- Boil water and add spinach to it. Keep for sometime and then remove it and drain the water. Then make smooth paste of blanced spinach. This will retain its green colour..
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add onion and chilli paste and fry for sometime. Add garam masala powder,red chilli powder,pinch of turmeric, salt and mix well.Then add tomato puree and cook till the oil comes out. Add spinach paste to it and mix well.Then put the cubes of paneer and pour little water and allow it to cook for 10 mins.
- Add the ground masala in the last and mix well..
- Remove from heat and serve hot with paratha or Nans..
If you find this Palak Paneer Masala/Spinach Paneer Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.