Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Burgers Ole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burgers Ole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burgers Ole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burgers ole recipe. To make burgers ole you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Burgers Ole:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of corn chex crushed to 3/4 cup. (can use chex of your choice. corn/rice are gluten-free).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder, divided.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
Instructions to make Burgers Ole:
- Toast chex in 300°F oven 10 minutes. Set aside..
- Combine ketchup, sugar, & 1 tsp chili powder. Put 1/4 cup in large bowl. Set the other aside. To the 1/4 cup sauce add egg, onion powder, salt, & remaining 1/2 tsp chili powder. Blend well. Add toasted crumbs & ground beef. Mix well. (Can add 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper, if desired.).
- Shape into 6 patties on baking sheet. Broil for 10-15 minutes or to desired doneness. Turn midway. Brush often with reserved sauce. Serve on hamburger bun/bread of your choice. Can also add avocado slices to your burger if desired..
If you find this Burgers Ole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.