Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe. You can have brad's bacon garlic pub burger using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's bacon garlic pub burger:
- You need of For the beef.
- You need of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need of minced bacon.
- Use of gouda cheese, small cubes.
- Take of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need of black pepper.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Take of kosher salt.
- Get of worchestershire sauce.
- Use of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of pale ale or pilsner beer, divided.
- Provide of For the beer cheese sauce.
- Prepare of lg package Velveeta or other American cheese.
- Provide of milk.
- Provide of beer.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- You need of Ingredients to caramelize.
- Get of chopped bacon.
- Take of lg red onion, sliced.
- Provide of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- Take of white wine.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need of Brioche or onion buns, toasted.
- You need of Deli mustard.
- Take of French fried onions.
- You need of Kosher dill spicy pickles, use quality pickles. Not cheap ones.
Steps to make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger:
- Mix all ingredients for the burger patties except for the beer in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, form into 8 patties and put on a plate..
- Heat 2 lg frying pans on medium heat. In one, add all the ingredients to caramelize except the garlic and wine. Stir often.. In the other, place 4 patties. Fry patties until browning on both sides. Add 1/2 cup beer and cover to steam the patties. This will make sure the cook in the middle. Clean pan, and Repeat with the 4 remaining patties.
- At the same time, in a saucepot, add all ingredients for the beer cheese sauce. Turn on medium low and cover. Stir often until everything is melted through. Switch to low heat to hold..
- When onion mixture is caramized. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Then add wine deglaze pan. Simmer until liquid evaporates..
- Plate toasted buns. Spread with deli mustard. Add a patty. Then sautéed mixture. Next cheese sauce, fried onions, and pickles. Grab a fork and serve immediately. This one is a mess… enjoy..
If you find this Brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.