Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Spicy Hallibut In Banana Wrap recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spicy Hallibut In Banana Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spicy Hallibut In Banana Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spicy hallibut in banana wrap recipe. To make baked spicy hallibut in banana wrap you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spicy Hallibut In Banana Wrap:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of aluminium foil and banana leaf.
- Provide 2 slice of pollack fish fillet or hallibut or any fish.
- You need of spicy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of please refer to my recipe LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL).
- You need 10 of small dice shallot or 1 onion.
- Use 2 of small desseded red chili pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Steps to make Baked Spicy Hallibut In Banana Wrap:
- FOR THE SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- In pan with oil saute spicy sauce (sambal) for half a minute then add shallot, add light soy sauce and sugar then mix well and set aside.
- To bake : layer the banana leaf on aluminium foil.
- Put pollack fish fillet on banana leaf then top cooked spicy sauce then top with coconut milk and wrap up then baked it for 200c for 20 to 25 minutes then enjoy.
If you find this Baked Spicy Hallibut In Banana Wrap recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.