Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe. You can have sweet and spicy prawn curry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and spicy prawn curry:
- Prepare 200 gr. of prawns.
- Prepare 200 ml. of coconut milk.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of tumeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of chile flakes.
- Use 1 of packet rice noodles.
- Use of Fresh coriander.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sweet and spicy prawn curry:
- Get the ingredients together (the glass in the background isn't an ingredient – it's my Summer cooking companion – iced white wine with sparkling water 🙂 ).
- Wash, peel and cut finely the onion and garlic cloves. Fry the spices over a low heat for a couple of minutes to release their flavours. Be very careful not to overdo it. Heating encourages the flavours to merge, over-heating burns them..
- Add the onion and garlic and fry over a moderate heat for a couple of minutes, stirring all the time..
- Lower the heat to minimum, cover the pan and leave for 10 minutes..
- Add the prawns, stir for a minute or so over a moderate heat…..
- … and add the coconut milk. Stir well and cover again for another 5 minutes over a low heat..
- Remove the lid and take out the prawns. If you overcook them they will become leathery. Put the heat on moderate and let the sauce bubble and thicken..
- Fill a large pan with water and a pinch of salt and when it starts to boil add the noodles. They will only need to cook for about 4 minutes. As soon as they are done, drain into a seive and hold under cold running water for a few seconds..
- Try the sauce and add salt if you need to. Add the prawns to the pan, stir for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the rice noodles in warm bowls. Add the curry and sprinkle the shredded fresh coriander on top. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.