Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heather ‘s Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heather ‘s Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heather ‘s meatloaf recipe. You can cook heather ‘s meatloaf using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Heather ‘s Meatloaf:
- You need of sleeve crackers.
- Get of eggs.
- Get of large can tomato sauce, divided in half.
- Use of Garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt.
- Get of catsup.
- Take of ground beef.
Instructions to make Heather ‘s Meatloaf:
- Mix together in large bowl 1/2 can of tomato sauce, 1 tsp each of spices, and crushed crackers.
- Mix in ground beef.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in loaf pan or 8 x 8 square pan at 400 degrees for 45 min..
- When 45 minutes is almost done, mix together in small bowl catsup, the other 1/2 can tomato sauce, and 1 tsp each of the spices.
- Spread this mixture on meatloaf..
- Bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes..
If you find this Heather ‘s Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.