Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wada Pav Mini Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wada Pav Mini Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wada pav mini bites recipe. You can cook wada pav mini bites using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wada Pav Mini Bites:
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled & mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of besan.
- Get of Salt to season the flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Take as needed of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil (to grease the muffin tin).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green Chutney.
Steps to make Wada Pav Mini Bites:
- 1. Heat oil in a pan. Once hot, add cumin seeds, chopped ginger & garlic..
- 2. When the garlic & ginger turn golden, add all the spice powders, salt and mashed potatoes..
- 3. Mix well and turn the heat off. Add the lime juice and chopped cilantro for garnish..
- 4. Once the potato mixture cools down, divide the mixture into 10-12 equal portions and shape them into pin pong sized balls..
- 5. Mix the chickpea flour, salt and chilli powder. Add water in small quantities & mix well until you make a pancake (or dosa) like batter..
- 6. Heat up the oil for frying..
- 7. Check if the oil is hot enough by dropping a small blob of batter in. The blob of batter sinks and rise up to the top 10 sec. Now, the oil is of the perfect temperature..
- 8. Coat each ball with the batter and drop into the hot oil. Do not overcrowd the oil (it brings down the temperature of oil all of a sudden)..
- 9. When they turn golden, drain them onto some paper towels. Set Aside..
- 10. For the bread baskets, cut the bread into a discs using a cutter or just cut the crusts off..
- 11. Flatten out the bread discs slightly using a rolling pin..
- 12. Grease a muffin pan and set the rolled out bread discs in it as shown in the picture..
- 13. Bake at 350°F for 5-7 min or until it gets toasted slightly. We do not want the bread to dry up. It has to be like toast; crispy outer layer but soft..
- 14. Once done, Set aside and cool the baskets for 5 minutes..
- 15. When you are ready to serve, start assembling the vada pav bites..
- Mini wada pav bites are ready to serve.
If you find this Wada Pav Mini Bites recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.