Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini pies with baked veggies and bbq chicken#4weekchallenge recipe. To cook mini pies with baked veggies and bbq chicken#4weekchallenge you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge:
- Use 200 g of flour.
- Get 100 g of butter, unsalted.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Spices for chicken,mince.
- Get of Curry powder.
- Get of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Take of Cold water.
- Provide of Butternut.
- Prepare of Pepper(green,red,yellow).
- Provide of Onion.
- Take of Potaotoes.
- Get of Garlic.
- Get of Carrots.
- Get of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Provide 10 of chicken portions.
- Use of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Egg/butter to glaze.
Steps to make Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge:
- FOR THE MINI MINCE PIES, take flour and add 1 tablespoon of salt and sift in a bowel. Take butter and rub in the flour and the butter. To rub in means to mix the flour and butter using the finger tips. Rub until there are no big lumps..
- Add cold water a little bit at a time and mix using a knife drawing an eight shape whilst mixing. Mix until one big ball is formed or when the ingredients are all combined together. Leave the dough to rest..
- FOR THE FILLING FOR THE PIES, take the mince n fry in a pan. Add salt and spices. Fry until it's cooked. Then add cut vegetables like green beans, onions, mushrooms, peppers and grated carrots. Fry for about 10 mins. Add sweet chilli sauce mixed with a bit of water n cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat..
- Take a baking tin for cupcakes and brush it with melted butter. Take the dough and cut it into circle that fit the tin and place them in the tin. Add the filling of fried mince n veggies. Cut circular shapes again from the dough to cover the top part of the pies and brush on top with an egg or melted butter. Bake for 10 minutes..
- FOR THE BAKED VEGGIES AND MARINATED CHICKEN, cut the butternut into cubes, stripes of peppers, potatoes into cubes, mushrooms in half and carrots into cubes.Place in a bowel. Take the chicken and put in the bowel with the veggies. Add salt,spices and garlic. Mix them and cover with aluminium foil and bake for about 45 minutes..
- When it's cooked remove excess water and grill the veggies on their own in a casserole dish for 10 minutes. Add barbeque sauce to the chicken and place it in the oven for about 10 minutes. Then dinner is served!!!!.
If you find this Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.