Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked fish with tahini sauce – tagine samak bi tahini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked fish with tahini sauce – tagine samak bi tahini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked fish with tahini sauce – tagine samak bi tahini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish with tahini sauce – tagine samak bi tahini recipe. You can cook baked fish with tahini sauce – tagine samak bi tahini using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked fish with tahini sauce – tagine samak bi tahini:
- Prepare 1 kg of fish fillets, such as Hamour fish.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, cut in slices.
- Prepare 4 of medium onions, sliced.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of pine nuts, roasted.
- Use 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of For the tahini sauce:.
- Get 1 cup of tahini, sesame paste.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Use 8 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Baked fish with tahini sauce – tagine samak bi tahini:
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap the fish. Coat it with 2 tablespoons olive oil and put the fish fillets on it..
- Spread the lemon slices over the fillets then pour over the lemon juice and the rest of the olive oil. Add some salt..
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the fillets and put it in an oven tray..
- Cook the fish fillets, in a preheated oven for 10 min. Then turn them on the other side and let them cook for another 10 min..
- Remove tray from oven and let it cool..
- To prepare the tahini sauce, dissolve the tahini paste in 3/4 cup of water so it does not clot when adding the rest of the ingredients. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix well till you get a fluid homogenous sauce..
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the sliced onions until they become tender. Remove the pan from heat..
- Cut the fish fillets into large pieces and put them in a serving dish. Pour the tahini sauce over the fish and top with the fried onions and roasted pine nuts. Serve at room temperature or cold with pita bread..
- Note: For an easier Tagine recipe, you can replace the fish with 3 tuna cans. In this case, drain the tuna and transfer it into the serving dish. Pour the tahini sauce over and top with the fried onions and pine nuts..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'Tahini sauce' under my profile.
If you find this Baked fish with tahini sauce – tagine samak bi tahini recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.