Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Pears with Oat Filling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pears with Oat Filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pears with Oat Filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pears with oat filling recipe. To make baked pears with oat filling you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pears with Oat Filling:
- Get 1 of pear.
- Take 1/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar (add depending on your preferences).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of ground nuts (we used walnut, but will go well with almonds as well).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (to taste).
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of dry fruits (we used dried apricots).
- Get to taste of Honey or another sweetener.
- You need 1 of mango.
- You need 1 of banana.
Instructions to make Baked Pears with Oat Filling:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl mix oats with sugar, cinnamon and slightly ground nuts.
- Add melted butter and dried fruits, mix again.
- Line a pan with a parchment paper.
- Cut pear in half. Take out seeds with a spoon (if you want to put more oat mix in the pear, make a bigger hole).
- Grease pear halves with melted butter and fill them with oat mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Pour some honey or any other sweetener on top (note: it’s already pretty sweet).
- Meanwhile peel and slice mango and banana.
If you find this Baked Pears with Oat Filling recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.