Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe. To cook pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 you need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- You need of Rice:.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old.
- Get 4 Tbsp of oil for stir-frying.
- You need 2 of onions thinly sliced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of red or green chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp. of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Use 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- Take of For Curry::.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces.
- Provide 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 250 g of (green beans, chopped.
- You need 2 of Onion cut into square pieces.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg…
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour..
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,.
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice..
If you find this Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.