Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe. To make tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup):
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Take 1/3 cup of diced red pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 1 stick of lemongrass (about 3inch halved lengthwise).
- Take 4 tsp of minced fresh galangel (can substitue ginger).
- Prepare 4 clove of minced fresh garlic.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- Get 1 of chili paste to taste (can substitute crushed red pepper).
- You need 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro for garnish.
Instructions to make Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup):
- heat oil on medium high in small dutch oven.
- sautee next 5 ingredients for 5 mins.
- whisk in next 4 ingredients.
- bring to a soft boil.
- reduce heat to medium low.
- add chicken and desired amount of chili paste or crushed red pepper.
- cook for 10 mins.
- remove lemongrass.
- garnish with diced green onions or cilantro.
If you find this Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.