Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bolognese with canned tomatoes, eggplant, and ground meat recipe. You can cook easy bolognese with canned tomatoes, eggplant, and ground meat using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat:
- Prepare 2 of bunches Spaghetti.
- Take 2 small of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Get 120 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Red chili (sliced).
- Take 2 of Bouillon soup stock cube.
- Use 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 160 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Take 1 of Grated cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat:
- Remove the stems of the eggplants and slice into 5 mm slices. Soak in water for 10 minutes and drain..
- Once drained, microwave unwrapped for 1 minute..
- Chop the bouillon soup stock cube..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over low heat. Add the garlic and red chili and heat until fragrant..
- Add the ground meat, turn the heat to high, and stir-fry until browned..
- Add the eggplant and continue stir-frying for 1-2 minutes until well-coated with the oil..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water, chopped bouillon soup stock cube, and bring to a boil while stirring over medium heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes until reduced..
- Once thickened and no longer watery, add the ketchup, soy sauce, salt, sugar, and black pepper to season and turn off the heat..
- Even though this is a pasta sauce, please make it a bit richer than usual. Adjust the seasoning with salt, sugar, and pepper..
- Boil the pasta as directed on the package in salted water. Once boiled, drain, and coat in the sauce while warming..
- Transfer to plates and garnish with grated cheese to finish..
If you find this Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.