Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock pot salisbury steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot salisbury steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot salisbury steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot salisbury steak recipe. You can cook crock pot salisbury steak using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock pot salisbury steak:
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 can of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 packages of au jus mix.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Crock pot salisbury steak:
- in a large bowl, mix together ground breef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk using your hands..
- shape into 8 patties.
- heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- dredge the patties in flour just to coat..
- quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet.
- placed browned patties into the slow cooker stacking alternately like a pyramid..
- in a medium bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup, au jus mix, and water.
- pour over the meat.
- cook on low heat setting for 4 to 5 hours, until ground beef is done.
If you find this Crock pot salisbury steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.