Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my peanut butter oats and banana dog treats recipe. To cook my peanut butter oats and banana dog treats you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats:
- Prepare 3 cups of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Take 1 of banana.
- Get 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 1/4 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 2 tbsp of flour (if necessary).
Instructions to make My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum and set aside..
- Add oats to the bowl of a food processor..
- Let machine run for about 2-3 minutes, until oats are almost flour consistency with a few big pieces left..
- Add peanut butter and banana, honey and egg to food processor..
- Mix until dough looks uniform..
- Turn the dough onto the countertop.
- If the dough is too sticky to work with sprinkle the countertop with a tablespoon or 2 of flour and work some of the flour on the countertop in with the dough until it's no longer sticky..
- Roll the dough out to ⅛ thick..
- Cut treats out woth a cookie cutter and place on baking sheet. Bake for 16-18 minutes..
- Always remember to let treats cool completely before giving them these delicious treats!.
If you find this My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.