Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken & veggie curry recipe. To make healthy chicken & veggie curry you only need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry:
- You need 500 grams of Chicken breast or thigh meat.
- Get 2 medium of Carrots.
- You need 2 medium of Onions.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic (finely chopped or thinly sliced).
- Get 2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Take 1 of Grated potato.
- Take 1/2 of Grated apple.
- Get 100 ml of or more Canned tomato (whole or diced).
- Provide 1000 ml of Water.
- Use 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 2 of blocks Store-bought curry roux (mild-spicy or spicy).
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of or more Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Instructions to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry:
- Finely chop the onions and garlic. Mince the carrots in a food processor. Grate the apple and potato. Blend the canned tomatoes in the food processor..
- Put the finely chopped onions in a plastic container, add 1 tablespoon of butter, cover with a lid (or cling film), and microwave for 7-8 minutes..
- Pour the oil in a pot, sauté the garlic over low heat until fragrant. Add the onions from Step 2, and sauté until lightly browned. Add more oil, and fry the chicken and carrots..
- Add the water, canned tomatoes, grated vegetables and soup stock granules, and simmer for a while, skimming any scum from the surface..
- Lightly roast the curry powder in a frying pan over low heat. If you don't use any store-bought curry roux, add more curry powder..
- After simmering for 30-40 minutes, add the curry powder, and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Finally, add the roux, yogurt, Worcestershire-style sauce, and honey to adjust..
- You can fry the chicken before you sauté the onions (take the chicken out after frying, and set it aside). Yogurt is optional..
- If sautéing the onions is too much trouble for you, you can just lightly sauté them after microwaving. (Microwave for a little longer in this case.).
- You can grate the potato and apple directly into the pot as it simmers. You can slice the onions instead of finely chopping..
- You can use 2 cans of tomatoes, if you like. You don't have to use potato if you use store-bought curry roux..
- If you don't add the curry powder in Step 6, it will be a tomato soup.. Add more water and tomatoes to taste. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143374-healthy-chicken-tomato-soup.
- This is delicious with chicken drumettes..
- Turmeric Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143375-turmeric-rice-for-curry.
If you find this Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.