Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best beef roast slow cooker/crockpot/ninja recipe. To make best beef roast slow cooker/crockpot/ninja you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja:
- You need 3 lb of Beef chuck roast (3-4 pound) if you use smaller one, just use half the ingredients in recipe.
- You need 1 packages of McCormick Au Jus Gravy envelope pack.
- You need 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix dressing envelope pack.
- Use 1 jar of (MT. Olive Pepperoncini Peppers.regular not hot *Use only about 5 peppers, and ALSO reserve some of the juice from jar..
- Get 1 of Yellow onion- sliced in strips.
- Use 1 stick of UNSALTED BUTTER-you can use less, but use Atleast half a stick. It's better using a whole stick though..
- You need 1/2 envelope of Beefy Onion soup mix. You can also use just the regular French onion soup mix one, if you can't find the beefy onion soup one. 1 or 2 envelope packs come in a box, just use 1/2 of one envelope from the box..
- Take of As needed-Meat tenderizer, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Water-the water is better to me, since this roast gives off its own broth. And it makes a lot of gravy, and broth with the water, broth from roast cooking, and then the packets that go in it too. So use water, and not any type of can broth..
- Use 1/2 cup of pepperoncini juice from jar-this really gives it the best flavor to the gravy. These peppers and juice are not hot, make sure you get regular..
Instructions to make Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja:
- Season both sides of roast with meat tenderizer, garlic powder and onion powder and sear it on stovetop until it's got that brown color on both sides. And then put it into your slow cooker/crockpot. I have a ninja so I can just that on my stovetop function, in the same pot I'm gonna cook it in..
- Add the water and pepper juice to pot. Also, the sliced onions..
- Now…sprinkle all on the roast, and around it – the 1 pack of McCormick Au Jus Gravy packet first, the 1 pack of Hidden Valley ranch packet, and then the beefy onion soup mix packet on roast. Then lay the whole stick of butter on top of the roast. Then scatter the peppers on top of the roast, all around the butter..
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice. (you can click on this picture and it will show you the whole and bigger pic). ALSO, my mexican cream cheese corn recipe is on here too..
If you find this Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.