Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's indian curry recipe. To make mom's indian curry you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Indian Curry:
- You need 1 tbsp of chana flour.
- Provide 1 cup of dhai.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 1 heaping tbsp of curry masala.
- You need of tumeric, rye, cumin vagar with ing.
- Use of curry leaves and dhana if needed.
- Use of salt and sugar.
Steps to make Mom's Indian Curry:
- Mix Dhai, sour cream if available, and chana lot.
- Add a bog scoop of curry masala and water until desired consistency.
- Make a seperate vagar with rye, cumin, and turmeric. Heat and once the rye pops, quickly add a bit of ing, dhana, and curry leaves..
- Add the vagar to the curry and stir. Add sugar and salt to taste. Continue to mix until the curry rises once..
- Note: if you vagar in the primary pot, add water and mix prior to adding the dhai, lot, sour cream, and curry masala..
If you find this Mom's Indian Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.