Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian cuisine: white fish coconut curry recipe. You can cook indian cuisine: white fish coconut curry using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry:
- You need 300 grams of White fish (cod, salmon, etc.).
- You need of Marinating ingredients for the white fish:.
- You need 1/2 tsp of □ Turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of □ Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of □ Cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 of to 2 tablespoons □ Lemon or cooking sake.
- You need of Coconut curry sauce.
- Provide 1 large of Onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Chili pepper (For spicy food lovers only).
- Use 1 tsp of ☆ Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Clove.
- You need 5 of grains or 1/2 teaspoon ☆ Cardamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Cinnamon.
- Get 1 of to 2 leaves ☆ Bay leaf.
- Prepare 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 of bunch, if available Coriander leaf.
Instructions to make Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry:
- Wash the white fish and cut into bite sized pieces. Remove the bones thoroughly. I used cod this time, but it was also delicious when I tried with salmon..
- Wipe off moisture on the white fish with a paper towel, and mix it together with the □ ingredients..
- Wrap in plastic wrap, and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. It's also okay to let it sit overnight..
- Mince the onion, garlic, and ginger. For those who like spicy foods, vertically slice the chili pepper in half, and remove the seeds..
- Prepare the ingredients from ☆ on paper. That way, you toss them all into a frying pan at once. Open up the shells of the cardamom by pressing them with the side of a knife..
- In a deep frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (not listed) and heat over low heat..
- Add the ingredients from Step 5. If you have mustard seeds at hand, add 1/2 teaspoon, but the flavor is the same even without it..
- Once it becomes fragrant, add the chili pepper if you like it spicy. You can also use 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper as a substitute for chili pepper..
- Add garlic and ginger, and stir fry over medium heat until they both turn light brown..
- Once the garlic and ginger turn light brown, add the onion and stir fry until it turns translucent..
- This will take up to about 5-10 minutes. The room will warm up in the meantime..
- Add all the coconut milk..
- Bring it to a boil, stirring well with the onion (If you have asparagus and tomatoes in your fridge, it'll also be delicious if you add them at this point.).
- Once it starts to boil, add the white fish resting in the refrigerator, bring it to a boil one more time, then turn it down to low heat..
- Cover with a lid and simmer slowly for about 10 minutes. To prevent the bottom of the pan from burning, gently stir the mixture occasionally so the fish won't fall apart..
- Once you make sure the fish is cooked through, stir in a teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (not listed). Taste again and add more salt if needed..
- Garnish with cilantro, and it's done. Please eat hot. It's also good to squeeze a little bit of lemon if you like..
- This curry goes well with dal, an Indian salad, and white rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152113-side-dish-salad-for-indian-food.
If you find this Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.