Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken curry recipe. To cook thai coconut chicken curry you only need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Take 250-300 gm of boneless Chicken cut into bite sized pieces.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of Coconut oil/ olive oil.
- Use 1 of small Onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped Spinach leaves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of brown Sugar optional.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Use of Curry powder- To grind.
- Provide 4.5 teaspoon of roasted Coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Peppercorns.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom seeds.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground Ginger.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of roasted Cloves.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of roasted Cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Blend all ingredients mentioned under curry powder section to fine powder. Store in airtight container.
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger, garlic and onions. Saute until onions are tender.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat, add coconut milk, carrots, salt, 2 tbsp curry powder and pepper. Mix well. Any excess curry powder to be used for future use.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally until gravy starts thickening.
- Add spinach leaves. Cook until it starts wilting.
- Add lemon juice and sugar. Mix well. Check for seasoning.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.