Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheeseburger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger casserole recipe. You can cook cheeseburger casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Casserole:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 cup of soy milk, divided.
- Get 1/3 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry mustard.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Use 6 slice of American cheese.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Mix beef, 1/2 cup milk, crumbs, onion powder, eggs, salt, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, mustard, & pepper. Spread mixture in shallow baking dish. Bake for 1 hr. Drain off fat..
- Arrange cheese slices over meat..
- Mix baking mix & 1/2 cup milk until soft dough forms. Spread dough out over cheese. Bake for 15 minutes longer..
If you find this Cheeseburger Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.