Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer kofta curry recipe. To make palak paneer kofta curry you need 39 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Get 400 gm of spinach.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 Tbs of Cumin (Zeera).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Garlic (heaped crushed).
- Use 1 Tbs of Ginger (heaped crushed).
- Provide 4 Tbs of Onion Chopped.
- Use 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 Tbs of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Black Salt.
- Prepare 225 gm of Paneer Cubes (Cottage cheese).
- Take 2 Tsp of Fresh Cream.
- Get 1 Cup of Gram Flour.
- Use 1 Glass of Water.
- Get 2 of Onions medium size.
- You need 1 Tbs of Cashews.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Almonds.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Melon Seeds.
- You need 1 Cup of Oil.
- Use 1 Tbs of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 6-8 of Black Pepper Corn.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Cumin (Zeera).
- Take 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Take 2 of Black Cardamoms.
- Provide 6 of Button Red Chillies.
- Use 3 of Medium Tomatoes Puree.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Green Peas.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Butter.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- This recipe is not a usual palak paneer recipe but a twist to it in the form of koftas or fried dumplings that r dunked into a nuts and tomato based gravy. First we have to make koftas : Making of spinach (palak) puree: Spinach 400 grams with thin stems Blanch the spinach leaves by putting them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.Take them out and put them in ice cold water to prevent further cooking and colour change. Blend palak to make a puree and keep a side..
- In a pan heat 2tbsp oil, Now add 2tbsp butter, add 1/2 tbsp cumin(zeera), 1 tbsp heaped crushed garlic, 1 tbsp heaped crushed ginger, Sauté it.Now add 4tbsp chopped onion.Cook for 3-4 minutes,when it get pink colour,add 1 tsp coriander powder,1 tsp salt,1 tbsp red chilli flakes,1/2 tsp turmeric powder,1 green chilli chopped,1/2 cup yoghurt, 1/4 tsp black salt, now let it cook. After 5 minutes Add palak purée, give it a mix Now add 225 grams of paneer cubes (cottage cheese).
- Let it simmer for couple of minutes, when all liquid get dry then add 2 tsp fresh cream, Allow it to cool down completely..
- In a deep pan, dry roast the 1 cup of gram flour. Roast it till nice aroma n fragrance comes out. Remove from heat and let it cool down completely..
- Add slowly roasted gram flour into prepared palak paneer mixture.To form a soft dough, Now make round shaped koftas (dumplings) as per ur favourite size..
- Heat oil in karahi, and fry dumplings (koftas) Don't over cook it Just need to get a nice colour. Keep aside..
- Making of nuts and tomato based curry: In a sauce pan add 1 glass water, 2 medium sized onions roughly chopped, cashews 1 tbsp, almonds 1 tbsp, melon seeds 1 tbsp.Boil down till it gets soft. Remove from heat, Allow it to little bit cool, Now blend it..
- In a deep nonstick vok, heat 1 cup oil.Now add 1 tbsp ginger /garlic and green chilli paste, sauté.Now add 1 bay leaf, 1 stick of cinnamon,black pepper corns 6-8, & 2 green chillies,1tsp cumin(zeera), 2 green cardamoms, 2 black cardamoms, 6 button red chillies.Give it a little mix,.
- Now add blended onion mixture,cook for 5-7 minutes on medium low heat. Now add 3 medium tomatoes (puréed), 1 tsp salt,2 tsp red chilli flakes,1/2 turmeric powder,1 tsp coriander powder. Mix it and cover it.Cook till oil separates..
- Boil 1 cup green peas with a sprinkle of salt,now transfer it into ice cold water for its beautiful colour..
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a nonstick pan and roast cashew and almonds to get it's nutty flavour in every bite..
- Add prepared koftas in gravy before 5-10 minutes of serving.Add blanched green peas too..
- In a serving dish pour prepared palak paneer kofta curry and garnish with nuts,fresh coriander leaves,and sprinkle of lemon juice. Serve with naan and raita. Enjoy a royal and fancy vege-dish..
If you find this Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.