Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked hawaiian teriyaki chicken recipe. To make baked hawaiian teriyaki chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken:
- Use 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of + 1 tbsp cornstarch, divided.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of soy sauce (reduced sodium recommended).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Use 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Provide 1 can (8 oz.) of pineapple tidbits, drained.
Instructions to make Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken:
- Start by cutting your chicken into bite sizes pieces. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside..
- In one bowl, place 1/2 cup of the cornstarch. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Dip the chicken pieces into the cornstarch to coat first. Then, dip the coated pieces into the egg..
- Working in batches, place the chicken pieces into the skillet and cook for a few minutes on each side to brown them. You don't want them to cook through at this point. Once the pieces are browned, place them into the prepared baking dish. Continue until all the chicken is browned..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and the 1 tbsp cornstarch. Pour over the chicken..
- Sprinkle the diced pepper and pineapple tidbits over the top of the chicken..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes or so, that way everything gets an even coating of sauce. Start to check whether your chicken is done around the 45 minute mark, which is also when your sauce should start to thicken up..
- Once ready, let sit for 5 minutes, then serve..
If you find this Baked Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.