Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema khichdi recipe. You can cook keema khichdi using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Khichdi:
- Use 250 gm of Keema.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 cup of roasted Moong dal.
- Provide 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 stick of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamom seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tsp of ghee.
Instructions to make Keema Khichdi:
- Heat a kadhai add oil then add cumin seeds,bay leaves,whole garam masala,then add finely chopped onions saute for few minutes,,.
- Then add finely chopped ginger and garlic saute for few minutes then add mutton keema and other dry spices cook it in a low medium flame for about 15 minutes then add.
- Finely chopped tomatoes cook it for few minutes then add washed rice and dal mix it then add water,salt and sugar cover it cook it for 20 minutes in a low medium flame or till it’s done.. serve hot with a tsp of ghee.,.
If you find this Keema Khichdi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.