Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malai curry recipe. You can cook malai curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malai curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of small prawns (cleaned and deveined).
- You need 1 of onion paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Get 2 of dry red chillies.
- Get 1 of clove.
- You need 1 of green cardamom.
- You need 1 of small cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 3 cups of fresh coconut milk.
- Provide 50 gms of curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Malai curry:
- Wash and clean the prawns. Heat 1tbsp oil in a kadhai and fry the prawns for 2 -3mins with some turmeric and salt. Take out on a plate and keep aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the same kadhai and then drop in the red chillies, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon and clove to it and stir. Then add the onion paste and cook for 2 mins..
- Add ginger paste and sugar to it and mix. Then add salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder and cook till the oil leaves sides. You can add little coconut milk while cooking the masala..
- Then add beaten curd, lower the flame and mix everything well. Then add the coconut milk and bring to boil..
- Add fried prawns and slit green chillies and cover. Let it simmer for 5 mins. The gravy should thicken. Sprinkle some garam masala and mix and serve hot along with roti or rice..
If you find this Malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.