Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali fish curry (aloo begun bori diye macher jhol) recipe. You can have bengali fish curry (aloo begun bori diye macher jhol) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol):
- Take of Potatoes – 2 (mideum pieces).
- Take of Brinjal/eggplant – 2 cut into pieces.
- Provide of Badi/Bodi (lentil dumpling) – as required.
- Use 1 tsp of Nigella seeds (Kalo jeera).
- You need of Green chillies – 4/5 (add less for spice).
- Prepare of Fish (Rohu fish) – 8 pieces approx half Kg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corrinader powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nigella powder.
- You need 1-2 cups of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Refined oil.
Steps to make Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol):
- Wash fish pieces thoroughly in water, marinate in turmeric powder and salt. Fry all the pieces. Take out and keep aside..
- Fry the Badi slowly at low till golden brown, take out and keep aside on another Bowl..
- Now add nigella /Kalaunji/Kalo jeera seeds to the above oil for the Phoron/Tadka sauté them, add potatoes, Brinjal/eggplant pieces and add salt fry at low for atleast 5-7 mints stiring in between for even frying..
- Add turmeric & red chilli powder, corrinader powder to the above, add Fish,water slowly, slit Green chillies in between, Add badi/bodi and chillies to the above gravy..
- Cover and cook for atleast 10- 15 mints at med-low or till the potatoes are soft. The brinjals will cook before potatoes, If you feel, you can add them at the time of mixing in water..
- Now add finely nigella powder. Cooked for 30 seconds again..
- This is a wonderful recipe to cook Rohu fish or Pona mach. We served it with warm cooked rice..
If you find this Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.