Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spinach (palak)paneer casserole recipe. You can cook baked spinach (palak)paneer casserole using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole:
- Prepare 250 gm of Spinach.
- Take 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare leaves of Some coriander.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare Tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Oats powder.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of Dry mango powder.
- Get 200 Gram of paneer cubes.
- Get 1 Tsp of Gram masala.
- Use 1tsp of lemon juice.
- Use as required of Mozzarella cheese for garnishing.
- Take As required of Bread cubes according to your baking tray/bowl.
- Get 1/4 Cup of melted butter.
- Take 2 Tbsp of chopped/Crushed garlic.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need as per taste of Chilli flakes for garnishing.
Instructions to make Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole:
- Put spinach in boil water. Blanch it for 2 minutes in boiling water. Now take out from the boilng water and immediately dip into Ice cold water..
- After 1 minute take out from the ice cold water and transfer into the grinder,add 2-3 green chillies, some coriander leave and make a smooth paste. Now transfer into the bowl and keep it aside..
- Add olive oil in a pan. When oil is hot, add ginger & garlic and sauté for a while. Now add oats powder and cook for 1/2 minute. Now add 500 ml milk, whisk and cook it until sauce get thickens..
- Now add spinach purée,mix it well. Now salt to taste, black pepper, coriander powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, mix them well and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Now add panner cubes and mix it well. Now add garam masala,lemon juice and mix it well..
- Preheat the oven. Transfer this Palak panner mixture into a heat proof bowl/baking tray. Garnish with mozzarella cheese and bread cubes..Take melted butter in a bowl,add chopped garlic and coriander and mix it well.Apply this melted butter with the help of the brush on the bread cubes..
- Now bake at 200 degree Celsius for 8 minutes or till the bread are brown. Now take out from the oven and garnish with the chilli flakes. Enjoy :).
If you find this Baked Spinach (Palak)Paneer Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.