Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe. You can have pineapple upside down cake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Use 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take of Canned pineapple rings.
- Provide of Maraschino cherries.
- You need of Vanilla cake.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Instructions to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Pour melted butter on the cake pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar, making sure that it's evenly distributed. Arrange the pineapple and maraschino cherries. Set aside.
- Soften the butter along with the granulated sugar using a hand mixer until evenly distributer and smooth..
- Add the egg one at a time until smooth..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients until evenly distributed..
- Alternately combine dry ingredients into the wet batter and the milk in batches, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Make sure not to over mix the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter over the prepared cake pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 175 C. The. Loosely cover with a foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until cake is set..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before flipping the cake..
If you find this Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.