Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to russian-style salted salmon pie recipe. You can cook russian-style salted salmon pie using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie:
- Use 1 box of of 4 sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- Get 4 of thinly sliced fillets Lightly salted salmon.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- Provide 1 of Boiled egg.
- Get 1 of Egg yolk.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of each mayonnaise and ketchup Aurora sauce.
Steps to make Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie:
- Remove the salmon skin and thinly slice the flesh..
- Thinly slice the onion. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the onion until browned..
- Soak the harusame noodles in water to rehydrate, pre-boil until tender, then cut into small pieces..
- Boil the egg and cut into round slices..
- Connect 1/2 sheet of puff pastry with a full sheet of puff pastry. This will form the bottom of the pie..
- Flip the baking sheet over and place the puff pastry on the underside of the baking sheet. Arrange the filling on top of the puff pastry..
- Arrange the salmon on top of the puff pastry, leaving a 1 cm border around the edge. Fill the inside with the salmon..
- Spread the harusame noodles on top..
- Place sliced onions on top..
- Arrange the sliced boiled eggs on top..
- Place the remaining salmon on top..
- Once the filling is assembled, place 2 sheets of puff pastry side by side on top to cover it. Lightly press on the surface evenly to make it settle..
- Place a strip of the remaining puff pasty over the seam to make it look like a ribbon. Place another strip perpendicularly and decorate it with a ribbon made from another strip..
- Press the edges with your fingers, then, using a fork, press the edges of dough together all the way around. Pierce several holes into the surface with a fork..
- Brush the beaten egg on top. Preheat the oven to 200℃, place the baking sheet on the lower rack, and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 180℃ and bake for another 20 minutes..
If you find this Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.