Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vegetable cake /handvo recipe. You can have baked vegetable cake /handvo using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo:
- Provide 1 Cup of Rice.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chana dal.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Toor dal.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Urad dal.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Curd/yoghurt.
- Use 1 Cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Get 1/2 Cup of grated cabbage.
- Use 1/4 Cup of grated Carrot.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oil.
- Get 3/4 Tsp of salt.
- Take 1 Tsp of Eno fruit salt.
- Take For of Tadka:.
- Take 3 Tsp of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 Tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 Tsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo:
- Take Rice, Chana dal,toor dal, urad dal in a bowl and soaked them in to the water for at least 4hrs. Take out from the water and put them in to the blender, add curd,now blend them(slightly coarse)..
- Now put he paste in the bowl and add grated bottle gourd,cabbage, carrot,coriander, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, sugar, red chilli powder, turmeric,oil, salt and mix well. Now add Eno fruit salt,mix gently. Batter turns frothy (ferment overnight to avoid Eno)..
- Now transfer in to the cake mould. take oil in pan, put mustard seeds,cumin seeds, sesame seeds,curry leaves, asafoetida and sauté & splutter and put the tadka on the the batter which We have kept in the cake mould..
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes. Now keep this mould in the oven for 30 minutes at180 degree celcius. After 30 minutes,baked completely. Let it cool and demould it. Now Handvo / Vegetable lentil cake is ready to eat. Enjoy..
If you find this Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.