Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & chickpea curry -vegan recipe. You can have sweet potato & chickpea curry -vegan using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan:
- Take 1 of Glug oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1 pinch of Garam Masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli Flakes (depending on heat of curry).
- Provide 1 of Large Onion chopped.
- Get 50 g of Root ginger.
- Get 750 g of Sweet Potato.
- Provide 2 tins of Chickpeas.
- Take 2 tins of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan:
- Heat the oil in the pan on a low heat and add the cumin seeds, garam masala & turmeric. Leave for a few mins and then add the onions, garlic, ginger and chilli flakes and increase to a medium heat for another 2 mins..
- Add chickpeas (drain and rinse), sweet potato chunks, tinned tomatoes and enough water to cover all the chickpeas and sweet potato..
- Cover and cook for approx half an hour on a medium- low heat, stirring occasionly and checking of more water is needed. Season when done..
- Boil rice whilst cooking dish and serve when potato chunks become soft (this will depend based on size of potato chunks)..
If you find this Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry -Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.