Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's tom kha soup recipe. To make kanya's tom kha soup you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Tom Kha Soup:
- Use 4 of fish fillets.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Get 1 clove of galangal.
- Prepare 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Get 1 bunch of each coriander and spring onion.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 3 of shallots ,halves.
- Take 3 of mushroom.
- You need 1 of dry pepper to garnish.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of roasted chili oil.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of chili ,crushed ( optional).
- Get 1/3 tsp of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Kanya's Tom Kha Soup:
- Tom Kha is mildy Thai soup,taste creammy,sweetness from coconut milk,famous one is with chicken,but i cook with fish today as my own favorite ,first of all heat coconut milk in soup pot,add sliced lemongrass,kaffir lime leaves,galangal ,mushroom,shallots,fresh chili ,all are sliced ! ..keep them boil on medium heat about 3 mins.
- Add sliced fish into soup,but dont stir ,wait to another 2 mins,add tomato,fishsauce,both sugars,lime juice,stir only to mix,cook it 3 more mins,add coriander,spring onion,heat off.
- Transfer to serving bowl,to garnish is optional with roasted chili okl,coriander,and dried pepper.
If you find this Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.