Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry chicken with onion sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry chicken with onion sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken with onion sauce recipe. You can have curry chicken with onion sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry chicken with onion sauce:
- You need 3 of chicken breast.
- You need 3 of onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of basil.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry.
- Take 2/3 tsp of cayenne.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Curry chicken with onion sauce:
- Slice chicken breast to pieces about 2 cm. put it to a bowl, add mayo, basil, curry, cayenne, paprika, olive oil and wine vinegar. Mix it all together and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice onion and garlic, put to the frying-pan add salt and sugar and fry it until get golden.
- Add chicken with pickle to the fried onion and fry until it gets good – about 5 – 7 minutes.
If you find this Curry chicken with onion sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.