Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crunchwrap Supreme recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchwrap Supreme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchwrap Supreme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchwrap supreme recipe. To make crunchwrap supreme you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchwrap Supreme:
- Get of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of small yellow onion, chopped.
- Use of taco seasoning.
- Take of water.
- You need of garlic.
- Provide of nacho cheese (or Queso cheese dip).
- Use of burrito-size flour tortillas.
- Take of tostada shells or corn tortillas.
- Get of sour cream.
- Use of shredded lettuce.
- Get of tomato, diced.
- Prepare of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Take of cooking spray.
Instructions to make Crunchwrap Supreme:
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble the ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease. Stir in the taco seasoning mix, water and garlic. Continue to cook until it starts to boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Warm the nacho cheese sauce or queso cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Place the flour tortillas on a large plate. Microwave for 20 seconds to warm them..
- Lay one flour tortilla on a flat surface. Spread ½ cup of taco meat onto the centre of the tortilla. Drizzle a couple of Tablespoons of nacho cheese over the meat. Top meat with one tostada shell or crispy corn tortilla *see notes below. Spread a thin layer of sour cream over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce, tomato and shredded Mexican cheese..
- To fold the crunch wrap, start with the bottom of the flour tortilla and fold the edge up over the centre. Continue to work your way around, folding the flour tortilla over the centre fillings. There will be a spot left open in the centre; cut a circle with the help of a cookie cutter from another flour tortilla and tuck it in the centre, so it's fully covered..
- Repeat with all remaining tortillas, tostadas and fillings. You'll have 6 crunch wraps total..
- Spray a large, non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Place one crunchwrap seam-side down onto the skillet. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Carefully, flip over and cook the other side until golden brown. Repeat process with all crunch wraps. Serve immediately..
- If using corn tortillas, heat oven to 400° F. Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy, or just fry them on low heat till crispy..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
If you find this Crunchwrap Supreme recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.