Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Muthiya(gluten free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Muthiya(gluten free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muthiya(gluten free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to muthiya(gluten free) recipe. You can cook muthiya(gluten free) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Muthiya(gluten free):
- Provide 1/4 cup of millet flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of sorghum flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of gram flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mung dal flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped spinach leaves.
- Take 1/4 cup of gratted bottle gourd.
- Take of As per taste Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide Pinch of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of For Tempering:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of Dry chilli.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use Handful of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Muthiya(gluten free):
- Take a broad plate mix all 4 flours well add spinach leaves, fenugreek leaves, bottle gourd and all spices. Add sesame seeds, garlic paste. Now take baking soda and squeeze lemon on it. Mix well all things..
- Take water and make a dough. Now make oval shape from dough..
- Now fill the steamer wth water and heat it. Now put muthiya on it and steam it for 20 minutes on medium flame..
- Let it cool and cut it into small pieces. Heat a pan for tempering. Put oil and drychilly, sesame seeds and bay leaf. All spices and add chopped muthiya and stir it cook it for 2 minutes..
- Ready to serve hot with coriander chutney..
If you find this Muthiya(gluten free) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.