Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Use 300 g of paneer.
- Take 250g of Spinach leaves.
- Take 4-5 of Whole Black pepper.
- You need 4-5 pieces of cloves.
- Take 2 of medium size onions chopped.
- Get 2 of medium size tomatoes chopped.
- Use 8-10 piece of cashew nut.
- Provide 4-5 of green chili.
- Provide 1 of " Ginger and 4-5 garlic cloves.
- Use 1 cube of butter.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of fresh cream.
- Use as per need of Cumin, bay leaf,.
- Use 2 of red chili.
- Prepare as required of Garam Masala powder.
- Take to taste of Sugar according.
- Get As needed of Refined oil.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Blanche 250g spinach leaves in hot water for 5-6 mins with the addition of a pinch of salt..
- Rinse the spinach leaves with cold water and blend it in a blender with the addition of slight water..
- In a fry pan, add oil, a pinch of salt and let it heat. Then add chopped onions, green chili, cashew nut, chopped garlic and ginger and fry it until the colour of the onions starts to change to light brown. After that add the chopped tomatoes and cook it on medium flame until the tomatoes turns little soft (2-3 mins) and then turn off the flame and let it cool down. After cooling down, put the fried mixture in the blender and blend it with the addition of slight water..
- Take the pan again, add oil and let it heat. Then add paneer cubes and fry it until the cubes turns light brown, drain the oil and keep them aside..
- In the same pan add a cube of butter and let it heat. Then add bay leaves, red chilli, cumin, cloves, black pepper and steer them for 5-6 mins at medium flame. Then add the blended masala and steer it (for at least one minute). Then add the blended spinach leaves and steer it (for at least one minute). After that add some water. Then as the water gets boiled add the fried paneer cubes and cook it on medium flame (for at least 10 minutes).
- After 10 minutes, add the garam masala powder and sugar and steer it once, then add fresh cream and turn off the flame and let it cool down a little bit..
- Now your Palak paneer is ready to be served..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.