Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies recipe. You can cook quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Use 1 3/4 sticks of butter, softened.
- Use 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Get 1 cup of raisins.
- Use 3 cups of Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats.
Steps to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
If you find this Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.