Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maple Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maple baked salmon recipe. You can have maple baked salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maple Baked Salmon:
- Use of sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 1/3 cup of water.
- Provide 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger (dry).
- Take 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Use 1 large of salmon fillet.
Steps to make Maple Baked Salmon:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in small sauce pan, mix water, syrup, mustard, soy sauce, garlic and ginger and bring to a boil on stove.
- let simmer for 5 minutes, or until a half cup of mixture remains.
- place salmon fillets on baking sheet (parchment paper recommended ).
- brush mixture on fillets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- repeat step 5 two more times.
- Serve with rice and veggies. Mixture will cover 4 large fillets (up to 6 servings).
If you find this Maple Baked Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.