Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ambot tik/ goan prawns curry recipe. You can have ambot tik/ goan prawns curry using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry:
- Provide 500 gm of cleaned prawns.
- Take 1 cup of grated Coconut.
- Provide 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 8-10 of Kashmiri Red Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Peppercorns.
- Get 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Jeera.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 3-4 of Cloves.
- Provide of To marinate.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Get of For Curry.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of big Onion finely chopped or sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Tomato chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Tamarind paste.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 2 cups of Water.
- Take 2-3 of Green Chilies chopped.
Steps to make Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry:
- Dry roast spices on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Grind roasted spices with coconut and little water to form smooth paste.
- Marinate prawns with salt, turmeric and lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry prawns for 2 minutes. keep it aside.
- In same pan, heat 2 tbsp oil, saute onions and green chilies until onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, tamarind paste, 1/2 cup water and ground paste. mix well. saute and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add water and prawns. simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and give it a stir. switch off. Do not cook after adding coconut milk.cover and rest for 15-20 minutes for flavors to blend in.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.
If you find this Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.