Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- You need 2 of Prawn pieces fried.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Onion paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander leave chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard seed paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Popy paste.
- Take 1 of Green & red chilli.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of Panch foron/ five spices.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- First heat oil in pan and take panch foron bay leaf red & green chilli then take all this spices then take water & wait 5 min.
- Than add prawn again wait few minutes.
- Ready to serve with plain rice.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.